Every evening when I'm cooking dinner the sun shines right in and blinds me when I'm trying to chop stir or toss dinner. It magnifies every smudge, smear and crumb from floor to ceiling and I always feel at that point that I'll never get my kitchen actually and completely clean. But I usually resist the urge to start windexing everything and finish dinner. Then all my bugglies climb up to the counter to eat. This particular dinner was super fun because with the sun shining in the food glowed while the kids ate it. Actually the kids glowed too.
I just had to grab my camera and see if I could capture the natural phenomenon.
I'm afraid my pictures don't do it justice but it was fun to try and the kids enjoyed making faces at the camera.
Jaxon is my only kid who asks for a "third" helping pretty regularly.
He spends the most time at the table shoveling it in one noodle at a time.
(poor buddy is still perfecting the art of forking noodles)
Rustin loves shrimp! and all other types of seafood.
Mom's dinner was a hit tonight! Its so nice when I get it right and make them happy.



No comments:
Post a Comment