On Saturday after lunch we went over to school track. Mom & Dad's yard practically connects to the St. David football field it makes a great extension of their back yard and provides lots of fun activities. Rustin is in Track so we went to see what he could do.
Of course everyone wanted to do it all too.
Kasen- speedster!
Jaxon's Jump ( no he didn't tip over)
I'm totally awesome.
Lacey's Landing
Rustin's approach
and he fliiiiiies!
Mom having fun with reflective light- what good little models
bet you can't guess who didn't like this idea at all.
(Canyon is not missing on purpose...just napping again)
This is how my kids look on vacation....hair not combed,
teeth not brushed, dirty feet, and tired out from all the playing.
Its all part of the fun!








I love all of the pics...St. David is so beautiful right now. I can't wait for Round Valley to green up and bloom...I have spring fever realll badd!!
ReplyDelete