I LOVE BEING A MOM! I LOVE MY KIDDO's!
Today is MOTHER's DAY. Troy woke up with canyon at 6:00am for me and let me sleep a little more. I got up and snuck into a long shower before anyone even noticed I was awake. Then Troy and the Kids greeted me with a wonderful breakfast in bed. Troy even made my pancake heart shaped (I was very impressed). They hovered around watching my every bite and then came the showering of home-made cards. I felt very loved!The rest of the morning went as usual before church. Troy turned on the Sounds of Sunday on the radio(this has become his favorite Sunday tradition since it has been his lifeline to church during months he cannot attend because of work.) We walked around outside and I got to admire the flowers my family had bought and planted for me. They loved me the way I like it best SIMPLY!
Potted flowers that will last all summer!
Squash and Tomato plants for my garden!
Mum's for Mom
MY THOUGHTS ABOUT MOM's:
I love being a mom more than anything else. I will never forget holding my first baby in my arms and that amazing feeling of love that seemed beyond words.
I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful Mom's and a very special Grandma.
I love my mother with all my heart. She has loved me well my whole life. She has taught me, cared for me, listened to me, shared many many special moments with me. She has been my closest friend. I have learned from watching her and she has always shared with me what she is learning so I could learn with her. She has never been thwarted by a challenge. She has always saved enough energy to be fun. She has shown unwavering faith to the Lord. Mom you have been a great teacher! Thank you mom for showing me that life is good because of a loving God. Thank you for all your sacrifices and for always building me up.
I love you.
My Mother in Law, has been my mom for almost 14 years. She has taught me many things through her example. She gives all that she can possibly give to her children and grandchildren. She loves the Lord and emulates his qualities of patience and humility. She has welcomed me into her family with open arms and I have always felt her love. Thank you Janice for all you do. I love you.
My Grandmother has always treasured her role as a mother. She has taught me that it is a divine role and never to be taken lightly. She has shown a tremendous amount of love and nurturing to the many children in her care all these years. She has shared her wisdom with me and lifted my heart many times. She is my dear friend. Thank you grandma for being so happy as a mother, so feminine, so creative, so full of love and understanding, so faithful to the Lord. Thank you for sharing your testimony with me. I watch you and I listen to you. You are a constant strength to me. I love you
I also have the privilege of knowing many many great mom's! Happy Mother's Day to you all!
Happy Mothers Day Amy! You are a wonderful mom. I wish I can be more like you.
ReplyDeleteOh Amy, those words are so wonderful! and so kind. I loved what you wrote and all the pictures and Lacy's baptism video is so very precious to me and gives me something concrete to envision the day of her baptism when Papa and I feel so far away. Just know that she and all of you will be in our thoughts all day long that day. We are so excited for her! Love Nana and Papa
ReplyDelete