Our New Quote to live by for 2013..."A family that Prays and Plays Together stays together"

Saturday, August 6, 2011

4th of July! Fools Hollow Lake-Showlow AZ

We took a Picnic and went to the Lake for the Day. We Canoed & Swam and fished and ate.
It felt so good to be in the water and the outdoors!
Rustin and Lacey &  I raced to see who could go the farthest into the lake. I won.
Kasen floated around with his life jacket....fearless.
Jaxon & Canyon got their feet wet.



Bobbi, Amy, Natalie...Sisters.


I Love this gut!




Rustin is at such a fun age for adventure. He is always leading the kids into some type of mischief.




Kasen caught the biggest tadpole we have seen all year. It even had arms and legs.
He was so proud to show me but had a hard time keeping a grip on the little sucker!
What a nice Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment