So I have been so busy lately and I have too many worries and not enough time to work them all out. I haven't slept well in days cuz I wake up in the middle of the night and my brain just wants to hash everything out. Thanksgiving is next week and feel very unprepared. Probably because I'm not being grateful.....I concluded tonight. So I pulled out my thankful journal and dusted it off. It's been weeks since I have written in it. Here's what I wrote and It really did make me feel much better.
Today I'm Thankful for...
-good deals
-my brothers and sisters
-the holy ghost to keep me on track.
-cell phones
-laughter
-Rustin my good oldest son
-Montessori and positive methods that help me be successful
-the challenge of juggling it all and actually doing it!
-Chicken tacos and Mango salsa
-a clean car
-Troy -for being so good to me and everyone.
-the scriptures and the power they provide
-positive thinking
-little Canyon's first steps
-Chelsey's loving help and weird sense of humor
-A church calling that makes me study.
-new plans to do better(go the speed limit & balance account better...transaction overlooked...whoops.)
-a living prophet
-prayer
-paying off debt little by little
-righteous desires
-a creative energetic affectionate daughter.
-a temple close
-feeling needed
-visits from family
-2 cuddly boys(please don't grow up)
-sore muscles (which means progress)
-tender mercies gone unnoticed to often
Thank you for a "thankful post", a very heart-felt "thankful post" at that! I love you Amy!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteokay, my last post did not make any sense...that's what happens when your kids are breathing down your neck 24/7.
ReplyDeleteWhat I meant to say was: I love your thankful journal...it makes me think about what I should be more thankful for!