Dressing up started early in October for us. Rustin had Spirit week at school. The Neighborhood kids planned a Halloween party for themselves and The boys also had a party in Montessori.
By the time Halloween night arrived the kids had their best costume ideas all ready.
Rustin on Extreme Blue and White Day.
Lacey as Pinkalicous!
Jason as a
"Super scary Fire breathing Dragon"
Jaxon as a "Nice Green Dinosaur"
Kasen as a "VAMPIRE"
Lacey as a Halloween Witch
Lacey as a "Vampire Witch"
Rustin as an "ARMY Guy"
"Tiger Mom"
Canyon as "FROSTY"
This year I refused to spend any money on Halloween Costumes. Every time we would go to walmart the kids would ooh and aaah over the costumes. I told them we were going to try something new and create our own from whatever we had at home. The kids took on the challenge and came up with great ideas! They named them selves and I provided the face painting. It was more Fun than ever before!
The night we went tricker treating Jaxon discovered he had wings. Mom he said...."I am a dragon and I can fly.....I'm a "Dragon Fly!"
For the rest of the night he greeted every house with.....
"TRICK OR TREEEEEATING! Hi I'm a Dragon Fly"
It was the best!
On Halloween....Sunday Dinner...I made a special Halloween Meal.
Dinner in a pumpkin
Freckle Bread
Batwing salad
Pumpkin Juice (Secret recipe from Hogsmead)
And Fried Apples
Lacey provided us with place cards &
we lit candles. The kids felt very special.
HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEN!








No comments:
Post a Comment