This year my kids all got together and wrote letters to Santa telling him all they wanted in the world is a Dog. Then they made all kinds of great promises about feeding, caring, training and cleaning up after their dog. If Santa would just please please please grant their request.
They of course presented them to Troy and I to pass along to Santa.
Well SANTA came through...on Christmas eve we answered the door to find a sweet Labrador Retriever Puppy!! He is adorable!
Troy was just as giddy over the new pup as the kids.
They were super surprised!! They never expected their christmas wish to come true.
Our puppy is now named TRACKER or TRACKS for short.
He loves attention and gets plenty of it.
He loves to eat and gets plenty of food.
He loves to chew on things and finds plenty of things left around to satisfy his need to chew.
I am also plenty busy reminding everyone to pick up and give care.
But I love the little pup as well:)







No comments:
Post a Comment