Our New Quote to live by for 2013..."A family that Prays and Plays Together stays together"

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

CCPA spring Recital- international flare

Rustin and Lacey have been taking music theatre, Hip hop, Ballroom etc. this semester at Canyon Creek Performing Arts. I got to be involved this semester as the Costume director. It was a huge job but  super fun to be with the kids at the studio. I love making things look good so doing the costumes was right up my alley. I got to design the t-shirts too. It was a whole new experiance I learned a lot.
Although when It came to performance time I ended up back stage so i didn't get to see the whole show. Troy and the boys watched it and took pictures.
My kids like practicing hard and performing! Its a big commitment but so far very rewarding.




 Lacey took more advanced classes this semester and learned a lot. She did Super!!!



Rustin took hiphop for the first time and enjoyed it. He convinced me that he could keep up with school, performing arts and sports. Woah, we were busy. He managed to keep excellent grades and I wore out my tires. It was more fun than we could handle but he loved it.
Good job Rustin.




Troy and the boys got invited up for a contest between numbers. a team dress up race!

CANYON



Football guy -more like a bobble head. It was hilarious watching him trying to balance that helmet.


Kasen- international spy


Jaxon was not pleased...hiphop girl. Even the big bag of candy he won was a hardly worth it.
He is adorable in anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment