Our New Quote to live by for 2013..."A family that Prays and Plays Together stays together"

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snow Snow and more SNOW!

I know we just blogged about going sledding. Well guess what, we went again! This winter has been so fun with all the snow falling. This time we went off roading for a while to get to this great spot. Two white trucks blazing their own trail through 2 feet of snow and ours only got stuck once. The guys were intent on finding a perfect sledding hill. We ended up with a curvy long path to sled down it was soooo fun!


Kasen insisted on going by himself. He tried out all the different sleds and pulled them all the way back up that hill again and again. He is such a little man!
Lacey Rustin and Kasen on their way back up.


Jaxon loved going down and begged rides from everyone.
He also refused to walk all the way back up so Brenna and I rigged this ride for him.



Rustin was thinking himself a pro at blocking snowballs from dad with his sled. I was watching his back.....This is what I saw ....Lacey getting her payback with a giant snowball down the back.
HEE HEE I thought it was Funny I'm not sure of he laughed.
What a good Sport!


Faster Delv FASTER! What a great uncle he makes it so fun for the kids.


I love Uncle Delvs thumbs up in this picture and the expression on Kasen's face makes me think he knew it was for him.


I had fun as Lacey and I weaved our way down the hill. This looks like she had the rope by the teeth but I'm pretty sure she's laughing!


I'm Going Again....watch me mom!



Chelsey zooming along. She looks happy!



Belly style!

ZOOM!






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much snow we got...as long as the roads are clear, Im good!

    ReplyDelete